- Client Getting: Cold Outreach or Inbound Marketing? Which one generates the most results.
- What are reasonable Traffic Goals to Set with your Clients
- A simple -- yet incredibly powerful -- system for buidling a HIGHLY profitable Facebook group.
- How to build a team of outsourced writers on your clients dime
- How many links do you need to win each month to keep your clients happy?
- How to get prospects to pay $2,000 just to talk to you on the phone -- and then go on to hire you for 10x that amount.
- Dan's magic ______ the secret to his business.
- Winning Links for Clients: Recommended Schdule and timinig for follow-up emails
- The absolute best system for communicating with clients to ensure they value your service.
... And much more
- Tips for winning clients through Facebook ads
Here is how Dan lost his SEO business (the first time): At age 25 (2012) Dan was diagnosed with Kidney failure. There was no warning. Stuck in hospital for a month, Dan lost his entire client list. Since Dan only provided high-touch 'White-Hat' link building -- each link he won required a deep knowledge of the
- Promote your podcast to Dan's growing Facebook group currently on 1,700+ members.
art of building links. There was no way Dan could outsource the ’nitty gritty’ details of what needed to be done to win each link.
- The fastest way to gain credibility and sell yourself to big clients
When Dan got out of hospital he rebuilt his client list... only to fall ill again with an even more serious condition: both Diabetes and Kidney failure. Once again – he lost every client. That is when Dan knew he had to find a better way. A way to systematize – what seemed impossible to automate.
- How much money can one reasonably expect to earn with a linkbuilding business?
After years of trial and error Dan developed and refined a system for building a “White-Hat” SEO Agency. An agency that runs (and gets clients) on auto-pilot --- even if Dan has to disappear for months at a time battling his own body.
Dan, in his early 30s, is ’retiring’ from client work. Dan now shows others how they can build an agency the proper way: by providing “White Hat” link building.
Google is on the war path looking for SEOs that use shady tactics. Out of desperation, SEO consultants have focused on trying to "game" the search engines – with weirder and weirder tricks. It does not work; Google destroys their clients’ businesses.
The only thing that works – that really works -- is mastering pure 'White Hat', quality link building. The strange truth is: the big clients, the best paying clients, the clients you most want to work with – will only pay for a ‘White Hat’ service. “White Hat” is where the money is. Crime truly does not pay.
Getting website owners, journalists, and bloggers to take a REAL genuine interest in your client’s content is tough. Especially if they are in a boring industry. Dan ‘cracked the code’ and is now revealing his system to those who want to build a REAL agency that runs on auto-pilot.